The Quality has a role of primary importance in all management and production activities of PrimoTECS. PrimoTECS strives to supply products and services that meet requirements and expectations of customers and the law mandatory requirements, in order to increase the satisfaction of our customers, shareholders and employees. These targets are pursued through the development and improvement of efficient production processes of forged steel components for the automotive industry.
Therefore, PrimoTECS undertakes in Villar Perosa and Avigliana plants to:
- Establish, implement and maintain a Quality Policy appropriate to the purpose and context of the Organization, by means of the analysis of risks and opportunities
- Promote continuous improvement for supporting strategic quality guidelines
- Develop high quality-value products and processes by promoting the use of the process approach associated with the PDCA method and risk-based thinking
- Produce products that meet own and customer’s quality requirements
- Take all necessary actions in order to prevent any product defect
- Implement the “zero defect” production policy
- Monitor and reduce the cost of poor quality
- Manage the non-conformities
- Develop training and involvement of people to promote awareness of their own contribution to the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Identify and assign the resources necessary for implementing the Quality Management System
- Measure the Company performances regularly and improve them in accordance to the annual improvement plan
- Ensure that the Quality Management System of its suppliers is certified IATF 16949:2016 or ISO 9001:2015, monitor the supplier performances periodically, and define development and improvement plans of the supply chain for assuring that supplied processes, products and services are in line with the customer requirements
In order to carry out these listed activities, the Quality Management System has been defined, developed, and it is continuously monitored in compliance with IATF 16949: 2016 and ISO 9001:2015.
The PrimoTECS General Management appoints the Quality Director as its representative and entrusts her with the responsibility and authority both to establish, apply and manage the Quality System, in compliance with the international standards, and to report the Quality System performances to the Management in order to allow their control and improvement.